When it comes to style, I don't like to choose one label for myself. Typically, I'm drawn to anything preppy, or anything that emulates 90s street style. That's one thing I love about fashion- you can make it your own. If you're struggling to find your own personal style, I hope this post helps you!
1. Read Fashion Blogs: I might be biased as a blogger myself, but I found a lot of inspiration through fashion blogs!
2. Find a Fashion Icon: There are so many stylish women in every field, including music, movies, and politics. As far as fashion goes, I gain a lot of inspiration from Kate Middleton and Ariana Grande. I also adore 90s icons like Cher Horowitz, Aaliyah, and Victoria Beckham.
3. Watch Netflix: Yes, you read that correctly! Watching old school movies and TV shows is a great way to find cool trends to try. After watching a few episodes of Saved By the Bell, I was dying to pick up some scrunchies!
4. Try a Quiz: I took this Topshop quiz and found a ton of cool items that suit my personality, age, height, and style preferences. I would definitely recommend this to anyone looking to amp up their wardrobe!
5. Be Confident: This is one pointer I have to work on myself, but being confident in your style is very important! Always dress for yourself, and not anyone else.
A quick reminder: the most important accessory you can wear is a smile! Where do you find fashion inspiration?