Hello my lovelies! This past Sunday, I went to Ariana Grande's Dangerous Woman tour in Manchester, New Hampshire. It was such an amazing show! I've been to a few concerts in my lifetime, so I've picked up some tips I think would be helpful for anyone who's going to their first concert, or just wants to learn some tricks about making the most of your experience.
1. Dress cute but comfortably. You'll want to be dancing all night long, so you definitely won't want to worry about twisting your ankle in heels. Converse are always my staple for concerts!
2. Signs are tricky. Some venues don't allow signs at concerts- make sure you research the rules of the venue before making an elaborate sign, so you don't get your hard work taken away at security. If signs are allowed, avoid using foul language if it's a show that a lot of younger kids will be going to. (I'm looking at you, Directioners!)
3. Bkstg. It took me a while to figure out what this app was all about, but it's actually really cool. It connects you to exclusive pre sales, merchandise, and content from lots of different artists. Plus, there's message boards to discuss show dates, so you can find out who else is going to the same show as you!
4. Research the set list. Now I know some people like to be surprised, but if you're really anxious to know what songs your favorite artist will be performing, look up the set list on setlist.fm . Set lists do change often, so don't expect the one you find to be the same one you hear at your show.
5. Buy merch online before the show. A lot of artists sell their tour merch on their website. Ordering your souvenirs in advance will save you the stress of waiting behind a crowded table, and you'll be able to wear your new hat or t-shirt during the show!
I hope these tips are helpful! What's your favorite concert you've been to?